Earlier we posted a “leaked” screenshot – now we have even more to report.
Both the 16GB and Pro 500GB version are going to be $50 off – and BOTH will include a Remote at no additional charge! Offer valid Thursday, 11/26 12:01am PST to Saturday 11/28 11:59pm PST. These deals will be available in the main Shield reseller stores.
$149 for 16GB, $249 for 500GB – that comes with a controller + the free Remote ($50 value)
- Best Buy (500GB | 16GB)
- Fry’s Electronics (500GB | 16GB)
- Micro Center (500GB | 16GB)
- Gamestop (500GB | 16GB)
Other Retailer Deals
- Amazon (16GB; $199 + Free Remote; Ends 12/31/15)
- Amazon (500GB; $299 + Free Remote; Ends 12/31/15)
- NewEgg (16GB; $199 + Free Remote; Ends 11/29/2015)
(remember, discounts won’t show until the offer goes online)
Shield Tablet K1
Remember, the Shield Tablet is back with a slightly new design and a huge price drop. Best $199 tablet you can get.
Buy and Play Instantly
Select Deep Silver games (think the awesome Metro series) will be up to 75% off. Buy now and be playing in 30 seconds. Will update this list as we know more:
50% of some great Android games for your new Shield hardware. Will update this list as we know more:
The link from the page may be broken, but we managed to capture what looks like to be a Black Friday placeholder on NVidia’s GeForce NOW page:
That would mean some top notch titles on the super cheap! We’ll let you know when something official drops!
Nice to see some diversity on the NVidia streaming service …
The renowned historical simulation series returns with enhanced features in “Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere on Influence”. Take the role of the legendary Warring States Daimyō (Warlords) such as “Nobunaga Oda” and “Shingen Takeda” to work your way towards unification by making best use of domestic affairs, diplomacy and battles against the fierce Warlord neighbors.
The latest installment has numerous enhancements and features to it’s predecessor “Nobunaga’s Ambition: Souzou” by expressing the Warring era’s highlight, the “Battle of Sekigahara” in the highest quality ever to date in the franchise’s history. Also the numerous in game procedures required in making progress towards unification has seen a major revamp in all areas.
- Recreate the “Battle of Sekigahara” your way: Realistic as it gets, simultaneous strategy executions recreating a realistic battle condition. New systems are in place such as the “Alliance” command allowing you to join hands with other Warlords or “Corps under the command system” allowing you to take full control of the numerous unique Warlords under your command.
- Command your troops on the ever changing battlefields: Battles has become more dynamic with new fields and situations being added requiring more tactical planning and troop controls than before.
- New scenarios and “Sengoku Chronicle” creating a dynamic Warring State Era: 4 new scenarios tracing the historical facts are in place such as “Birth of Nobunaga” (1534), “Battle of Sekigahara” (1600) with New “Sengoku Chronicle” seeing over 500 Officers being added to the character listing.
- New features based on player feedbacks: Enriched game play experience with an enhanced edit features, new objects and Imperial Diplomacy to name some additions from the strong requests from our fans!
Sale is only good that one day.
We’ve been curating from the NVidia forums a list of games parents say their kids like. You can find the permanent page here (or above under Shield Android TV).
Your kids have a favorite? Let us know!
An unbelievable deal being offered by Gamestop on Nov. 27 – 29th. A Shield Android TV (16GB) which comes with the Shield controller AND a FREE Shield Remote ($50 value) – for $50 off MSRP. That’s right, get the whole shebang for a mere $149.99. That’s practically theft – and I know they will go fast so be sure to get in on yours. At this price, picking it up as a second unit for the bedroom or den makes perfect sense.
Keep an eye on the right side of the page; we’re going to start listing deals on all Shield products for the holidays there.
Gamestop Flyer (PDF)
The game is currently available for select Android devices – including SHIELD tablet K1 – and starting Thursday, November 19, SHIELD Android TV owners will be able to download and play the game natively, with graphics optimized for the powerful Tegra X1 GPU. The game is priced at $9.99.
Geometry Wars³: Dimensions Evolved delivers the full evolution of the award-winning franchise with over 100 levels, expanded Classic Mode, 15 dynamic 3D grids, 12 battle modes and much more, including:
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend, and Sweep
- 5 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole, Turret, and Detonator
- “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leader board
- Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
- Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
- Bluetooth controller support
- Sign in to Google Play to save your progress and pick up where you left off across multiple Android devices.
Note: This is from the original release of the game, on the Shield Tablet. This is not the new optimized version.
Sublevel Zero is a first-person roguelike six-degree-of-freedom shooter set in a universe where reality is falling apart. Take control of a lone gunship pilot whose mission is to loot and craft ancient technology. Descend into a vast underground facility, fighting through procedurally generated zero gravity environments to recover the technology you and your clan need to survive.
Your gunship is free to fly and rotate in all directions. You can attack from any angle, and so can your enemies. Inspired by classics such as Descent and Forsaken, Sublevel Zero’s retro gravity-defying combat is driven by modern looting and crafting.
No lives. No saves. Fight your way through a different procedurally generated environment every time. Make every shot, every decision count. A wide range of environments stand in your way, from industrial zones to mining caverns. Think on your feet and adapt to each one’s hazards before it’s too late.
The ultimate tablet for gamers is back. And with a price tag of only $199, it’s just in time for the holidays!
SHIELD tablet K1 is a high-performance Android tablet that transforms into an amazing gaming machine with the SHIELD controller and top-rated games.
The tablet features a full HD 1080p, 8-inch display for stunning video, dual front-facing speakers for superb sound, and an optional tablet cover that doubles as a kickstand.
Powered by the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor, which features a 192-core NVIDIA Kepler architecture GPU, not only are the graphics superior to the competitors, SHIELD tablet outperforms other devices in its class and even those that are twice the price.